We stayed 5 nights.
- Services : very good, very friendly stuff and helpful. Some stuff couldn't speak english very well so it was difficult for us to comunicate sometime.
- Room : Nice bed and clean. First before I booked I though was a carpet but the wood was also nice too.
- The food : excellent ( small breakfast buffet & from menu)
Unfortunately, we stayed on 1st floor, so noisy at night because ppl from upstair and downstair talked, walked. And early morning + dinner time smell of food from downstair, it bothered us.
- Direction : not far from the center, you can take the tram but we loved to walk and explore along the road so it took us about 30 mins I guess. The zoo was interesting. There are many salons along the road and the area that I stayed most of restaurant are Turkey food and Arab food.
- I hadn't done research on restaurant so we randomly walked in, most of the restaurant we went weren't quite well. We ate at restaurant at our hotel almost every night, It was better than all restaurants that we went. You have to research for restaurant if you're looking for a good food not junk food. :b
Next time if we have a chance to visit Amsterdam again, we won't stay here because we like to try something new. :))
BTW/ Thanks for everything. I like this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Larende is a designer hotel with free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk, only a 20 minute walk from Dam Square. It has a restaurant and soundproof rooms with boutique-style décor. Guests at Hotel Restaurant Larende have rooms with a flat-screen TV and a work desk. Some of the rooms also include a balcony. Restaurant Larende serves international cuisine in the intimate dining room which features modern décor. The restaurant specializes in pizza. A continental breakfast is served daily. The E. Wolffstraat tram stop is only 65 ft away, serviced by lines 12, 13, and 14. The Anne Frank House is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Dam Square, featuring the Royal Palace and Madame Tussauds, is one mile from Larende Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Restaurant Larende reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.