“Cool funky cafe!”

Cuisines: French, International, Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Reviewed 30 October 2013

While walking around Amsterdam taking photos it was hard to find a cosy looking cafe which wasn't filled with smoke. I persevered and found a cosy friendly cafe which seems to be filled with the locals. it reminds me of a nice cafe in Melbourne with the funky atmosphere and friendly service. i didn't eat but i'll be back for a meal soon!

2  Thank sabb07

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We arrived late after spending the day travelling. We were quite tired and wanted something nice for dinner. What a treat! We both had the fish of the day, cod and vegetables and it was perfect. Just the right meal for two tired travellers. We were so impressed we went back another night. The people are very friendly and make you feel welcome. I can highly recommend this place.

2  Thank Idaellen
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Very friendly local restaurant off the tourist trail. Prices on par with oyher restaurants but the Food was fresh and tested it! The staff and the chef were on hand to chat. Enjoyed it so much we went again the following evening.

2  Thank Smiggy1984
Reviewed 28 September 2013

very good after the visit of the market!
polite and "anthiek"! more, it is beautifull inside, one of the "brown pub"! a place to be at anytime!
it is not so expensive to drink and to eat!

2  Thank mereabigael
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I stumbled onto this place looking for al-fresco dining during a warm summer evening. There are tons of cafe's in Amsterdam that fit the bill but I didn't want to be crowded out by other tourists. There was good mix of locals and tourists there when I plopped myself down on a table by the canal. I wasn't expecting the food to be as good as it turned out to be. I had the catch of the day which was very delicious and beautifully presented.

2  Thank happyfeet54