“Enjoyable Meal. Nice Restaurant”

Brasserie de Joffers
Reserve with
Brasserie de Joffers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #341 of 4,003 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier)
Description: Exclusive Brasserie de Joffers is designed in the Parisian style and offers a seasonally changing menu based mainly on organic and sustainably produced ingredients. The cuisine is gourmet in style and is well complemented by the fantastic wine list. Brasserie de Joffers is also one of very few restaurants in Amsterdam where you can have an English-style afternoon tea.
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I ate here as it was near my hotel and a tram stop. Previous reviews had said the service was not that great. Service was perfectley good when I was here. Menu had plenty of variety and the food I had was well cooked, well presented and tasted very good. Slightly expensive but not bad value for this upmarket area of Amsterdam.

There are newer reviews for Brasserie de Joffers

Reviewed 25 November 2013

A varied and interesting menu at (by Amsterdam standards) a reasonable price. The service was friendly and the meals excellent. I say meals, because we were impressed enough at the first visit, to return twice.

One word of warning, however and that is that it would seem that the Dutch all visit restaurants on Thursday evening. This meant that the restaurant was very, very busy, and I suspect that the chef might have been a little overwhelmed. The food was great, but it seemed an age in coming. Without this glitch they'd have deserved five stars.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Soup and club sandwhich was perfect for liunch. Would not hesitate to stop in again. 30 euros for lunch

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We had a small lunch with delicious rolls with a big choice of fillings.Nice location.Very nice.The decor was lovely and the service was great

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Jet lagged and fresh from Tasmania I initially felt a little annoyed that the prime seating outside was dominated by smokers (the Dutch still smoke!), but once seated inside and attended to promptly and efficiently I was soon loving this café. Food totally delicious and quintessentially Dutch in my opinion. If there was to be any comments I should say my soup was not quite as hot as I would've liked and the glass of water I received (at no charge) was in a miniature glass. A bottle of sparkling 'Spa Red' quenched my thirst in the end. Good start to my few days in my old fatherland!! All 5 of us left totally satisfied.