“Yum”

Ranked #1,625 of 4,003 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We found this next to the Hard Rock Cafe and pricewise it was well worth it.One evening we chose to have burger salad and fries, nice tasty and fresh and about 25 euros with a couple of soft drinks, we decided to go back to try their beef racks of ribs for 13 euros a piece......they too were lovely, food is good clean and staff helpful and friendly.

1  Thank Outofabag
There are newer reviews for Maximus

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This restaurant has great ambiance and smells delicious! The service was decent, but unfortunately it was the only perk. The food was... edible, but definitely overpriced.

I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

This place left a really bad taste. First of all the atmosphere was really bad and the staff looked miserable so bad impression straight away, the restaurant doesn't seem to know what it is. The waiter who was possibly also the manager was pretty rude and abrupt and you got the feeling you were not very welcome. We both got steak which was decent but was served with burnt hard chips and no sauce. The waiter stood over us as we ate which you wouldn't expect in any restaurant. I really got the impression they wanted you to pay and get out which was fine by me because I could not wait to get out of the place. The meal was 50 euro for one very small steak, one medium steak some burnt chips and water. Avoid at all costs

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Steak ordered medium came more or less raw. All bottles and empty glasses left until table was full. Very poor service left with empty plates for over half an hour. Very very expensive for poor quality food. Friend took ill in the night. Only went here because hard rock was too busy.
On telling a local cafe he said 'ahhh yes all the tourists make the mistake of going there!" Avoid at all costs

Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Just finished eating at this
Restaurant and was so disgusted with the place I had to write a review straight away which I don't normally do.

I asked for a medium steak(200g) but it was practically rare. I had two sides included but my partner who got a bigger steak (300g) at a increased cost got none, no sauce no nothing .

My partner thought his meal was the same as mine so he ordered the same two sides by the persistence of the waiter. Turns out we had to pay 4.50 for a leafy salad and 3.50 for horrible chips . So even though you pay extra for a larger steak you get nothing else.

If you're looking for a place to get robbed this is the place to go!

1  Thank Rayne914