“Not bad at all”
Review of Restaurant Come Back - CLOSED

Restaurant Come Back
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

Great calzone and good customer service. Free wifi really was a winner for me. Food came fast, delicious and great music!

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Good prices, and good food. Very friendly staff. Free wifi.
I would return next time I'm in Amsterdam!

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Small Italian restaurant with an enthusiastic waiter who made me and my girlfriend feel very comfortable. The food was very reasonably priced (for Amsterdam) and was very tasty. The bolognese and the carbonara went down a treat. For a meal that isn't fancy or expensive in the centre of Amsterdam this is perfect.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

I have been here several times but to be fair only for the takeaway bolognese. Service has always been great and the food nice. Even though I only visit about once a trip five times a year the bald guy still recognises me if I walk by if he's at the door.
The place is pretty small so I guess at peak times you may not get in. There are two tvs playing football most of the time so that may put you off or attract you.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

Food was freshly made and for Amsterdam reasonably priced with a good choice of mainly italian dishes