“Very nice place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Restaurant Come Back

Restaurant Come Back
Ranked #3,088 of 3,725 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“Very nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

Me and my friend just pass by street and went in exedently. I really like that place- the food was very good- we took starters, one steak and pica- meal was big, good and price was very acceptable for Amsterdam. Also staff was very friendly, music was very nice and it was bussy.

• Visited July 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Aurora, Colorado
“Worst Food in Amsterdam, if not in all of Europe!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

This place was totally awful! My cousins ordered fish sandwiches...the fish patty looked like it was probably frozen and it certainly was lost in the bun! It was so small. My husband ordered steak and when he got it, it was like a hockey puck!!! My pizza was fair and I had the best meal at the table comparatively speaking. When we complained to the waitress, she said she would take my husband's steak off the tab however, that did not happen. We think the owner told her not to. We paid the bill but did not leave a tip. I would never ever eat here again, nor would I even recommend this place to my worst enemy! Waste of money and time and total disappointment!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank EmilyC625
“Not bad at all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

Great calzone and good customer service. Free wifi really was a winner for me. Food came fast, delicious and great music!

Seattle, Washington
“Small and nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013

Good prices, and good food. Very friendly staff. Free wifi.
I would return next time I'm in Amsterdam!

Visited April 2013
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
“Good food and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

Small Italian restaurant with an enthusiastic waiter who made me and my girlfriend feel very comfortable. The food was very reasonably priced (for Amsterdam) and was very tasty. The bolognese and the carbonara went down a treat. For a meal that isn't fancy or expensive in the centre of Amsterdam this is perfect.

• Visited March 2013