“tapas: all you can eat foe 19,50?”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Granada Restaurant

Granada Restaurant
Reserve with
Granada Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,768 of 3,767 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
A TripAdvisor Member
“tapas: all you can eat foe 19,50?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

is a good place for the price, dont expect the most amazing food but overall the dishes were really good. Not so much staff so to get notice is a challenge!but when they do notice you, they are very friendly and in those few moments that they have time, they ask how is it going (but they are always very busy)some food have industrial taste because of the sauces, but overall is fresh made and for the price is a good choise when you just want tapas. give it a try!i would recommend them for an nice informal time with friends!

Belchertown, MA
“Great tapas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

We had all you can eat tapas-chose the 28 item menu. You get to each chose three items at a time and it's easy to all share so you try lots of different tastes. The chicken and vegetable dishes were excellent but we like everything. Really a fun way to eat and reasonably priced. The house wine was cheap and went well with the food.

Visited June 2014
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Let's itself down - good be a decent Tapas place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

In my view, many of the reviews below are a bit extreme.
Firstly - the food is average. It's not great, but I had some very good dishes there, and I didn't really have any problem with the food itself. The meat and seafood dishes (which the Spanish are known for) were really not bad at all, and very reasonable. I can't comment on the potatoes or other dishes which I find bland in any country.
But there were two things which let this place down badly for me:
Firstly, their insistence on a "fixed-price" menu. There are two options here, a cheaper and a more expensive option. The price determines which dishes you can select. This of course creates a problem if you have a group, and two want to do the fixed price, and others (like me) just want to rip it up and pay the bill. Getting them to understand that I didn't want the fixed price menu, I wanted lots of expensive seafood and meat dishes was almost impossible. I have no idea why they focus on this fixed price idea, because the food was good enough to stand on its own, priced dish-by-dish.
This leads to the second issue: the staff. They were lovely people, and working hard, but unfortunately pretty useless. They were flapping around the place for the entire meal trying to work out which dishes were on the fixed price and which weren't. The result was I didn't get three of the dishes I ordered (the best ones) then when I had a row and made my order clear using elaborate sign language, all three dishes arrived at the same time.
I'll still give it a 3 because ultimately, the food I had was pretty enjoyable. But they need to work out who their customers are and sort out the delivery.
Bottom line: you could do worse than this, but if I were having Tapas in Amsterdam again, I'd try another venue.

• Visited March 2014
“Disaster!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Too bad we thought this might be a nice place to eat. We didnt expect it to become a nightmare!!!!!!!

• Visited May 2014
Kendal, United Kingdom
“Give it a Miss”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

Bland Food very Expensive wine, had to ask for a drinks menu after 10 mins of waiting the Waitress to be fair are helpful and seemed to be doing all the work as the waiters were glued to the large TV screen watching Barcelona V Real Madrid so we picked the wrong time to go in,but would not go back again.

• Visited March 2014