“Great Italian dinner”
Review of Restaurant Gusto

Restaurant Gusto
Reserve with
Restaurant Gusto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #558 of 4,085 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Reviewed 28 December 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a delightful dinner at this small Italian restaurant located in the New Market Square area which we found by accident and arrived just as it was opening for dinner. Many restaurants in this area were crowded and loud so we enjoyed the quiet ambiance. The menu selections and wait staff were excellent. The two of us shared the antipasto to start which was delicious and quite large followed by the spaghetti vongol. A good wine selection was also available. We had a very pleasant evening at Gusto.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

here you can order anything and be sure that every single thing is very tasty, delicious and you will want to come back

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I was visiting Amsterdam before going on a cruise and while walking around the city I stumbled on this restaurant. A nice place with very good food. While I was there, Marinca, the owner sat with me and we chatted about the sites to see and things to do in the city. A very nice woman and very helpful. I would highly recommend this place and be sure to say Hello to Marinca!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have just returned from a weekend in Amsterdam spent with my sister and my two daughters.
We had a lovely meal at this Italian restaurant on Saturday night and I just wanted every body to know what a fabulous place it was, the atmosphere was amazing and the food delicious. The manager, Franco, made us feel especially special. Please visit the restaurant when you are in Amsterdam and sample the experience for your selves.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

We had driven a long way and hadn't had dinner the night before, and after walking all day we were ready for a good meal, and some rest. We couldn't have picked a better restaurant. The manager welcomed us personally, the waitress was very nice and attentive, and the food was delicious. We felt pampered, with suggestions for appetizers and wine, and the chef even came out to say hello after our meal, a big smile on his face. Delightful evening.