“Very tasty...”
Review of Tashi Deleg

Tashi Deleg
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Tashi Deleg is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #611 of 4,143 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Tibetan
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Its Nice experience to be tried here....i like the food Very much, the price is reasonable highly recommended.....

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

i loved the food was a great experience , it would be one of the higly one of the recommended restaurants in amsterdam for a tibetan food

Reviewed 9 November 2013

We arrived in the city late after a flight delay and found this restaurant close to our hotel. Although it looked like they were about to close we were welcomed in. We had the Tibetan set menu. The food was all new to us and it was nice to experience some new and unfamiliar cuisine. Our chosen dessert wasn't available and we were offered another choice free of charge.Throughout the staff were very attentive and we had a good meal.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I ate here in May 2013 and really enjoyed the experience. I found the place because two other well-known Indonesian restaurants in the same block were full. The place has Tibetan and Indonesian menus--I chose the Indonesian because that's what I'd been wanting to have, but I did wish I could return to try the other--I suspect the owners may be Tibetan, but are offering Indonesian because that's a popular cuisine in Amsterdam. I was traveling and eating by myself (I am female) and I felt totally comfortable at this place. Because I was alone I could not get a full Riijstaffel, which they make only for two people, but I got a smaller ten-dish "sampler" which was more than enough for me and quite delicious.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I happened across this restaurant accidentally and were very happy we did. The food was tasty, plentiful and really interesting. There are two menus - one for the Tibetan food and one for the Indonesian - almost too much choice!! We found it was quite inexpensive for the quality of the food. The sourroundings are comfortable and the service was friendly and efficient. I'd certainly recommend this restaurant.