“Best Burgers Ever!”

Ranked #28 of 3,905 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: Barbecue, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: It's all about taste!! Thats our motto... The Best Burgers, sandwiches, salads, freshly made juices...And damn good coffee! Served with a smile and a whole lot of love! We are located near the Rijksmuseum in the vibrant Spiegel quarter. We are near the corner of Kerkstraat and N. Spiegelstraat, careful you might miss it!! It's cozy at Lombardo's...So seating is always first come first served. Come in for the 4 years uncontested BEST burgers in Amsterdam!!
Springfield, Virginia
“Best Burgers Ever!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Not only was the food amazing but the person who took our orders and made our food was the nicest guy! They also had freshly made juice which was delicious. Just don't plan on going there with a huge group because there are only about 6 seats inside.

Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Virginia
“Delicious burger and friendly employees!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Absolutely worth a visit! I visited Lombardo's around 11:30 on a Sunday morning. At that time, there were 4 available seats of the 5 total inside. I ordered the Dutch beef burger (8 euro), well-done, with cheddar cheese (cheese 1 euro extra, all burgers come with a mini pickle, red onion compote, tomato, and greens). The girl who took my order was very friendly, though I tried to order the potato wedges but they did not have any. The wait for my food was about 15-20 minutes, as the burgers are made to order right in front of you. The chef was friendly as well, and my burger was delicious! The red onion compote and the homemade burger sauce were amazing! I would not say this was the best burger I've ever had, but I certainly enjoyed it and I plan to go back and try one of their sandwiches.

• Visited July 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Wagyu, under seasonsed, disapointed”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Went to this last Friday based on personal recommendation and these reviews. I was a little underwhelmed by the Wagyu, cooked well but the truffle mayo was anonymous and the beef under seasoned. Not blown away, with all the other great burger and sandwich joints not sure I'll try again. :(

• Visited July 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Worth the hype”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is the second time I have been to Lombardo's and it was just as good as I remembered. I ordered the Kimchi burger and it was absolutely divine!

The bread/buns are very fresh and the chefs take pride in making the burgers/sandwiches (which you can see by the way). My friends also ordered freshly squeezed juice which was also delicious.

Only problem is that it is very small and can only accommodate about 6 people at a time (to eat in that is)

Highly recommend you try this place!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Nathalie C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wagya burger is wonderful”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

If you are in too bugers this is really great place. If you have the time is worth it. Pulled pork or Wagyo burger is sweet. Go for IT

1 Thank Peter L