I have recently just returned from a 4 day trip to Amsterdam where we stayed in the most pleasant and helpful hotel we've stayed in!
The rooms were big and clean with lovely views from the 9th floor over looking the canal to which we were able to see most of the city. We had bath robes and slippers which can in very useful on a morning :)
We had access to the executive lounge, your staff up there need to be commended for their helpfulness and kindness. They were very attentive and couldn't do more for you! My friend injured herself while we were in Amsterdam the staff organised extra pillows in our room so she cold rest her ankle, along with plenty of ice. Special thanks to Marion, a great smily face when your feeling bait delicate after the night before :) wiljam ( in training ) sorry I'm not sure how to spell his name! A pleasant young man who you would think had been working for the hotel for years! And steph who was able to give knowledge of the city and there for a friendly chat on an evening :)
We hired bikes from the hotel which we enjoyed throughout our whole stay! A great way to see the city, very safe, sometimes I think it's safer on the bike instead of walking!
overall a great city and great hotel, would definitely recommend and would stay again
Thanks for a lovely stay
Amy Kent and Michaela Moore room 905 xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Amsterdam hotel, famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 'bed-in for peace.' An ideal base for exploring the city, this Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel boasts easy access to some of the most exclusive shopping streets, traditional cafes and famous local attractions. Take advantage of the hotel's proximity to Amsterdam's main business district. Host your conference or executive meeting in one of 21 versatile meeting rooms and relax while professional planners take care of the details. Stay productive with modern equipment in the business center and enjoy WiFi throughout the hotel. Unwind in a spacious and contemporary guest room or upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy exclusive access to the stylish Executive Lounge, offering complimentary refreshments and a 360-degree view across Amsterdam's spectacular skyline. Relax with a massage in this Amsterdam hotel's health club featuring a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and solarium. Re-energize in the fitness center with the latest modern equipment. Admire stunning views of Amsterdam's renowned canals and unwind with a local beer in Half Moon Lounge, with style based on designs by Ralph Lauren. Enjoy elegance and experience while dining on innovative Italian cuisine in the award-winning Roberto's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International