Hilton Amsterdam definitely is one of top hotesl we have been. The staff are very kind and full of energy.
The breakfast is very good in a business way.
The hotel in average is very business class but it's very good for couples as well.
If you want, you can visit the John & Yoko honeymoon room. Nice experience inside the Hotel.
The location is quite good. Not in the chaotic city center, but still close enough and a walk distance from the Museum Square (Van Gogh and Rijkmuseum) and the Vondelpark. Located in a very nice borough with cute apartments buildings and houses.
With 15€ by cab you can get to the Central Station or any city amenity in downtown.
It was not 100% perfect because of the internet. It Is just an average speed with a high price. 27€ / 24 hours. Even small hotels can offer free wi fi to all the guests. With the price that you pay, the internet access should be included in room rate.
I also recommend to try to get a canal facing room. It's awesome =)
Definitely we recommend the hotel if you have a bit more money to spend and want to avoid the old and chaotic city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Amsterdam hotel, famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 'bed-in for peace.' An ideal base for exploring the city, this Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel boasts easy access to some of the most exclusive shopping streets, traditional cafes and famous local attractions. Take advantage of the hotel's proximity to Amsterdam's main business district. Host your conference or executive meeting in one of 21 versatile meeting rooms and relax while professional planners take care of the details. Stay productive with modern equipment in the business center and enjoy WiFi throughout the hotel. Unwind in a spacious and contemporary guest room or upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy exclusive access to the stylish Executive Lounge, offering complimentary refreshments and a 360-degree view across Amsterdam's spectacular skyline. Relax with a massage in this Amsterdam hotel's health club featuring a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and solarium. Re-energize in the fitness center with the latest modern equipment. Admire stunning views of Amsterdam's renowned canals and unwind with a local beer in Half Moon Lounge, with style based on designs by Ralph Lauren. Enjoy elegance and experience while dining on innovative Italian cuisine in the award-winning Roberto's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International