I recently stayed at the Hilton Amsterdam while attending a trade show in Amsterdam. All in all, I was happy with stay. The hotel is outside of the city center but very close (10 Euro cab ride) to the RAI convention center. The hotel is along side a canal which makes for a nice view and pleasant place to have an after-dinner drink. The area around the hotel appears to be quasi-residential with small cafes nearby.
The rooms were excellent as one would expect from a Hilton property. In-room WiFi was fine but I unfortunately can not say the same for the lobby and conference room areas. Connectivity was inconsistent with the connections being constantly dropped.
Meals at the hotel restaurant, Robertos, were excellent overall. Taste and presentation were exquisite with the portion sizes a bit small (for an American).
We used the conference facilities for some meetings and I was impressed by the facilities and service. Everything was arranged beforehand via email and I did not need to follow-up once or have anything corrected. The price of the conference room rentals (with accessories) was expensive however.
In summary, it was a good stay and I would consider staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Amsterdam hotel, famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 'bed-in for peace.' An ideal base for exploring the city, this Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel boasts easy access to some of the most exclusive shopping streets, traditional cafes and famous local attractions. Take advantage of the hotel's proximity to Amsterdam's main business district. Host your conference or executive meeting in one of 21 versatile meeting rooms and relax while professional planners take care of the details. Stay productive with modern equipment in the business center and enjoy WiFi throughout the hotel. Unwind in a spacious and contemporary guest room or upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy exclusive access to the stylish Executive Lounge, offering complimentary refreshments and a 360-degree view across Amsterdam's spectacular skyline. Relax with a massage in this Amsterdam hotel's health club featuring a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and solarium. Re-energize in the fitness center with the latest modern equipment. Admire stunning views of Amsterdam's renowned canals and unwind with a local beer in Half Moon Lounge, with style based on designs by Ralph Lauren. Enjoy elegance and experience while dining on innovative Italian cuisine in the award-winning Roberto's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International