Hilton Amsterdam
US$227
NH Hotels
US$181
US$157
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$320
US$289
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$79
US$378
US$239
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$157
  • Bar/Lounge
US$262
US$247
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$83
3,195 results
All reviewsthe executive loungejohn lennonhalf moon loungediamond memberonocanal viewcity centreresidential areaminute walkquiet locationjunior suitetop floorwonderful hotelvan gogh museumtram stopmuseum quarterpublic transport
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stay was paid by the firm I work for so I'm not sure I could afford to come regularly to this hotel (e.g. a bottle of water priced 8€). Still, service and facilities were very very good and staff helpful. I had a room with view on the canal where you can take a boat for a ride. Really happy of my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
AlessioColavecchio, Manager at Hilton Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Ms. Lucie F,

Such a wonderful review of our hotel here on TripAdvisor!

It is truly marvellous to read that you enjoyed Hilton Amsterdam so much. It is one of our missions to have our Guest leave in a happy mood, just like yourself.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back to the hotel in the future, either as tourist or for business purposes.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband was here for a meeting, so we stayed in the hotel. I've stayed in a variety of older hotels in the old city, and was a bit reserved about staying in a corporate type hotel farther out. Well, I was very pleasantly surprised. The staff is very, very friendly. The location on a canal makes for a beautiful terrace for drinks and meals. It was a short walk to the Museumplein. I also enjoyed we were out of the congestion of the old city area. The location allowed me to rent a bike and visit Amsterdam Forest, on the recommendation of the porter. I have been to Amsterdam many times, and I would definitely come back here! If you can, get a room on the canal side for a pretty view.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Utahk,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel here on TripAdvisor.

It is fantastic to read that you enjoyed our hotel to every extend. I must agree that our Team Members are very friendly and the Vondelpark is indeed beautiful to visit by bike.

For your future stay, don’t forget to inform us of your room preference (upon availability) and we will be ready to welcome you back to Hilton Amsterdam!

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The terrace was awesome for an app and cocktails however it was really far from the center of the action in town. You really have to take the metro, it is walkable but far. If you do take the metro you have to buy the ticket at the hotel in advance. No one tells you this. WE had no idea what to do once we got on the train and there was no machine to buy from. Once you get the ticket you have to swipe it getting on and off the train! That would have been helpful for the hotel to tell us. LOL
The rooms were very nice just not close enough for my liking. I know 15 minutes doesn't sound like a far walk but I think its longer than that and you end up walking all over once you get to the market area that its going to seem far later that day after a few cocktails and dinner.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Linda C,

Your review of Hilton Amsterdam is highly appreciated!

The feedback you provide regarding the tram tickets is very helpful, as this reminds our concierge team to keep sharing these tips and tricks, as this is very useful information to the majority of our guests. The concierges would also be pleased to show you all hidden gems in our direct neighbourhood. There are some lovely restaurants, world-famous museums and a great park.

We are delighted that you liked the rooms and we hope to be welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Hotel with spacious room, and a really good bar that serves good food. Been dining there two nights in a row and I can still do more had I been staying in the hotel. I love the small terrace by the river and where you can take a drink outside during a good day. The hotel also comes with a small coffee shop, so if don't fancy big hotel breakfasts, at least you got an alternative choice.

The only compliant that I have is you have to pay 25 euros for the internet, which is ultra expensive. and this is more or less regardless whether you got your hiltons honors or not, which makes it even worse! Otherwise, it's a decent hotel to be in.

Room Tip: As for a room that faces the canel, you will get the best view
1  Thank muse m

Dear muse m,

Thank you for sharing your picture to support your review of Hilton Amsterdam here on TripAdvisor.

It is marvellous to read that you have been dining with us for two nights and that you could still do more. Our teams in Roberto’s Restaurant and the Half Moon Lounge are more than happy to spoil you again on your next visit.

Regarding the Internet, I would like to inform you that we offer complimentary WiFi in our public areas as well as in our Business Centre.

We hope to have you stay with us again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stayed here 3 nights after staying 2 nights at the Doubletree Hotel by Centraal Station. I preferred the Hilton Amsterdam (which was much cheaper!). The hotel is 1 block from the #16 tram which is easy to take to the museum area (if you don't want the ~15 min comfortable walk in good weather), the market area, Heineken experience, and Dam square.

The beds were firm and comfortable with excellent pillows. We were upgraded to the Executive level 9th floor (facing away from the canal) since I'm a Hilton gold member (free and fast internet too). The breakfast and evening food selections were great and the attendants were helpful. The lounge on the 10th floor is all glass with wonderful city views. The room was very quiet and the bathroom is large with good counter space and very accommodating with robes and slippers.

I would stay here again.

5  Thank KrisKT
AlessioColavecchio, Manager at Hilton Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear KrisKT,

Thank you very much for reviewing Hilton Amsterdam here on TripAdvisor.

It is wonderful to read that you were happy with your stay and the location we’re in. It is only a short stroll from Vondelpark and also the cosy restaurants in the neighbourhood serve delicious dishes. For authentic Italian cuisine, we would love to welcome you to Roberto’s Restaurant.

On the 10th floor you indeed have a fantastic 360⁰ panoramic view of the city of Amsterdam. Did you know that Museum Square, which you can see from there, is definitely worth visiting? There are several world renowned museums like Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and Stedelijk Museum.

We know that our guests value a good night’s sleep and that is why we offer a pillow menu. This way you can combine our firm and comfortable beds with the pillow of your choice.

It would be a delight if we could welcome you back with us in the near future.

Best regards,