I stayed at NH Schiller for 3 nights. It has an excellent location - no question about it!
1. Internet is for a charge. I think it was about 20 euros per day. I find this unacceptable. Most countries in the world have free internet in hotel rooms. Charging for internet is opportunistic!
2. The hotel website was deceptive. Reading the hotel website you would think internet is free. But, it was not!
3. The hotel room was small. It was chilly. I used to turn on the heat and the maids would come in and turn it down.
4. If you do not plan to go out at night, do not stay there. You wouldn't be able to sleep from the noise coming from bars at the Rembrandtplein on a Friday and a Saturday...
Overall, it was a good experience. Paying for internet although the hotel website implied that it was free just drives me mad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One look at the sculpted facade of the NH Amsterdam Schiller hotel in Amsterdam, wrought-iron ornaments, and art deco embellishments and you'll know you've stumbled upon a place rich with history. Located in Amsterdam's bustling Rembrandt Square, this national monument embodies the essence of the Dutch capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, NHHotels, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Lastminute, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your NH Amsterdam Schiller reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Schiller Amsterdam
- Nh Schiller Hotel Amsterdam