What a neat place this was!
Loved our room. We could sit every morning and look out of the window and have our breakfast.
Loved the Delft theme of the room.
Was delightful to relax in the deep bath every night too.
Very central to everything.
Staff were fabulous, always helpful, and I had the Rookwurst and Sauerkraut meal there too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Die Port van Cleve is a famous Dutch hotel located directly behind the Royal Palace & facing Dam Square. Due its central location, you will find many touristic and cultural sites within walking distance. Hotel Die Port van Cleve has a rich history. Heineken opened its first brewery in this building in 1864. Brasserie ‘De Poort’ is famous for its numbered steaks and Bar-Bodega ‘De Blauwe Parade’ has an unique Delft blue tile fresco dating from 1887. At the beginning of 2012, rooms were soft refurbished and all rooms were redecorated with references to the authentic tile fresco in the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Die Port van Cleve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Die Port Van Cleve Hotel Amsterdam
- Die Port Van Cleve Amsterdam
- Cleve Hotel Amsterdam