Great location for all of Amsterdams sights and attractions. The room we stayed in 426 was really nice, very clean and comfortable. Safe, fridge, hairdryer all included no hidden extras.
We didnt eat or drink at this hotel as there are too many restaurants and bars very close so I cant comment on this. We would definately stay here again and recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Die Port van Cleve is a famous Dutch hotel located directly behind the Royal Palace & facing Dam Square. Due its central location, you will find many touristic and cultural sites within walking distance. Hotel Die Port van Cleve has a rich history. Heineken opened its first brewery in this building in 1864. Brasserie ‘De Poort’ is famous for its numbered steaks and Bar-Bodega ‘De Blauwe Parade’ has an unique Delft blue tile fresco dating from 1887. At the beginning of 2012, rooms were soft refurbished and all rooms were redecorated with references to the authentic tile fresco in the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Die Port van Cleve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Die Port Van Cleve Hotel Amsterdam
- Die Port Van Cleve Amsterdam
- Cleve Hotel Amsterdam