I stayed at the CP for business and also had a three-day meeting in their rooftop meeting space. I cannot thank the hotel staff enough for their hospitality, attention to detail and responsiveness. My hotel room was comfortable, quiet and extremely clean. I was upgraded and enjoyed an in-room espresso machine, a welcome sight to cure early morning jet lag. The lavender aromatherapy amenity items were also a welcome touch --- one of those little things that are fun to try when on the road. The rooftop meeting space was terrific ---- windows let in lots of light and views of the city skyline. We enjoyed excellent snacks during breaks, from fresh juice smoothies to small bites of Dutch pastries, all brought in by a friendly and accommodating hotel staff. The lunches we enjoyed during meeting breaks in the hotel restaurant were also very good. Dishes were light, fresh and served tapas style, which was ideal for ur group. Be sure to check out their Ideation Room ---- a great offering to complement their more traditional meeting space. If you stay here, I also recommend a juice/smoothie bar a few blocks away (go left as you leave the hotel, small green sign just past the cookie shop) for a carrot ginger juice and a homemade waffle. The CP was an excellent hotel choice for this trip and would be the place I would return to on personal travel as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kimpton De Witt is the first Kimpton hotel outside the Americas, a true debut in Europe. The hotel is situated in the heart of Amsterdam's vibrant city centre and near Amsterdam’s Centraal station. Set within three original Renaissance-era buildings, it features 274 guest rooms, including 15 signature rooms and suites, and eight meeting rooms. Wyers Bar & Restaurant, run by Executive Chef SammyD, offers American comfort food with a Dutch twist. In line with Kimpton’s innovative and playful approach to design, the hotel features a “house within a hotel” – a four-storey ‘Little House’ which was once the childhood home of Dutch playwright, P.C. Hooft and dates back to the 1500s. Other distinctive features include a flower shop within the hotel and a Miss Louisa Coffee & Beignets walk-up window for locals to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza City Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Amsterdam