This hotel has great staff, very friendly, nice and chatty, attentive and very knowledgeable.They make it a pleasure to stay there. The rooms are a pretty good size (for a city centre Amsterdam hotel), nicely done out with everything you need. There is a very nice lounge area to relax in on the ground floor. Good location just a couple of minutes from the station and to head into Jordann in particular. No great view to speak of apart from a good people-watching breakfast/bar area (which has a nice breakfast).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kimpton De Witt is the first Kimpton hotel outside the Americas, a true debut in Europe. The hotel is situated in the heart of Amsterdam's vibrant city centre and near Amsterdam’s Centraal station. Set within three original Renaissance-era buildings, it features 274 guest rooms, including 15 signature rooms and suites, and eight meeting rooms. Wyers Bar & Restaurant, run by Executive Chef SammyD, offers American comfort food with a Dutch twist. In line with Kimpton’s innovative and playful approach to design, the hotel features a “house within a hotel” – a four-storey ‘Little House’ which was once the childhood home of Dutch playwright, P.C. Hooft and dates back to the 1500s. Other distinctive features include a flower shop within the hotel and a Miss Louisa Coffee & Beignets walk-up window for locals to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza City Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Amsterdam