This is our second time staying here, and with good reason. I don't know if it's because they know how to make Americans feel comfortable, or if I just have a taste for business hotels, but this place just calms me down and makes me feel better. Location, cleanliness and comfort are the most important amenities to me in a hotel, and this place knocks it out of the park. 5 stars in a 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kimpton De Witt is the first Kimpton hotel outside the Americas, a true debut in Europe. The hotel is situated in the heart of Amsterdam's vibrant city centre and near Amsterdam’s Centraal station. Set within three original Renaissance-era buildings, it features 274 guest rooms, including 15 signature rooms and suites, and eight meeting rooms. Wyers Bar & Restaurant, run by Executive Chef SammyD, offers American comfort food with a Dutch twist. In line with Kimpton’s innovative and playful approach to design, the hotel features a “house within a hotel” – a four-storey ‘Little House’ which was once the childhood home of Dutch playwright, P.C. Hooft and dates back to the 1500s. Other distinctive features include a flower shop within the hotel and a Miss Louisa Coffee & Beignets walk-up window for locals to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza City Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Amsterdam