Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
US$354
US$236
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$306/night.

WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$159
Agoda.com
US$468
US$269
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$145
Orbitz.com
US$248
US$217
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$156
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Max Brown Hotel Museum Square(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$147
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsm clubmidtown grillrewards membermarathon weekendgreat locationthe executive loungelounge accessconcierge deskfamily vacationairport busfamily roommajor museumsvan goghearly checkhop on hopeasy accessmuseum area
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am a very loyal Marriott member, but I must warn others about this hotel. Even though I did a Mobil check in, it still took over 30 minutes to check in due to the lack of staff. We dropped our stuff in the room and it seems warm so I turned down the temp to 19 and increased the fan speed. Wethen went to a nice dinner. Upon returning the room was still very hot, but decided we could suck it up for one night and let the staff know in the AM. Before leaving the next morning I informed the front desk and we went off for the day. We returned around 10 PM to find the fix was them opening the windows. Now not only hot but also flying bugs all through the room. I went down to desk around midnight to request to be moved but they were sold out, and also informed there were many rooms in which the AC was not working. I almost moved my mattress to the hallway where it was cooler! The staff didn't apologize at all, and practically smirked when they handed me an $800 Euro bill for two nights sleeping in a sauna..

Room Tip: Ask if AC works first!
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank 753dave
Kyra M, Guest Services Manager at Amsterdam Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 753dave
Thank you for taking the time to share this detailed review with us here on TripAdvisor.
We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience, this is certainly not reflective of the stay we aim to provide for our guests.
We use all of our guest feedback to continuously improve and enhance our facilities and would love the opportunity to speak to you in regards to this stay,at you own convenience please feel free to contact me personally.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's what I would expect from a quality Marriott hotel. Clean room, great front desk and wonderful brunch and dinner options. Location is idea for the museums, nightlife and the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear wyatt s
Thank you for taking the time to share this great review.We are so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and
that we were able to live up to Marriott's reputation as well as your expectations, also happy that our hotels location was ideal for you exploring our city. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Amsterdam.

Regards,
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a very nice hotel with a perfect location but what made the trip extra special was the recommendations from the concierges. We asked for recommendations for dinner each night and for different activities and they were always spot on. The club lounge is quite nice but could use some extra servers at breakfast to keep up with the demand. All in all, a lovely place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jess R

Thank you for taking the time to share this detailed review with fellow travelers. We are so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and very happy to see that the Concierge team provided excellent service throughout your stay.
We have taken note of your comments in regards to the M Club Lounge for review and improvement.
We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Amsterdam.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was perhaps one of more than two dozen times I have stayed at this hotel. This visit was after many years and a supposed remodel. The location of this hotel is among the best in town. It's a quiet, safe and very centrally located hotel. However they have moved the club lounge to the main level and the food in the lounge and the atmosphere, has become almost utilitarian. It's noisy and the service is modest at best. Form has not followed function when it comes to the room remodel. The club room closet does not have doors on it, so it feels like a Motel 6 room. The rooms used to be cosy in this hotel, but not so much now. They have tried to give it a "modernization" but lost the charm in the process. However, the location cannot be beat!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the square.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank pacifist206

Dear. pacifist206

Thank you for taking the time to fill in this review, We are glad to see that your overall impression of the hotel was good, and that you enjoyed the wonderful location we have for exploring Amsterdam.
We have taken note of your feedback regarding the newly renovated rooms and your M Club Lounge experience.
I hope you will contact me personally should you plan to stay with us again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really wanted to stay in a local hotel in Amsterdam, but after extensive research chose the Marriott. I am very glad I did. Everytime I picked a less expensive hotel there was something wrong with the rooms. Either they were too small, too noisy, in the basement, or had a small cramped bathroom. So I waited until I could find a good price on Marriott's own website, and booked. I am so glad I did. The room was quiet, large, totally comfortable, and a great central place to explore Amsterdam If I returned, I would return to the Marriott.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear lainybainy,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review, we are so pleased that you choose our hotel for your trip to Amsterdam.
And that we were able to live up to your expectations in both the room and the central location.
We hope to be able to welcome you back again in the very near future.

Kind Regards,