I came to Amsterdam with a friend for the weekend and have to stay I was very impressed with this hotel. I would say it is probably a cheaper version of the Barbizian Palace.
The location is excellent situated with restaurants on the same street and only a 5 minute walk from Dam Square.
The rooms very nice and clean. My only complaint was how expensive the items in the mini bar were!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam