I have to say the hotel and the staff were lovely there was no trouble there except for the unexpected 19 euros to pay for the City tax! We were not informed of this by Thomas cook.
Overall the hotel inself was beautiful and i had no trouble what so ever, however leaving the hotel to explore was very difficult for english women of colour. I have never experienced so much rudness and stares in one place and i came to Amsterdam two years ago and i throughlyso it was dissapointing as i wanted my sister to enjoy it and she didnt. Some people were lovely we were welcomed in some coffee shops and resturants, however some were terribly rude. The best part was coming back home as it was way to expensive. But overall fantastic hotel not so nice elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam