My only complaint about my stay was the channels (or lack thereof) in the room. Most channels are in Dutch without any subtitles; BBC, MTV and two or three others in English. Thankfully the hotel is located near eeeeverything! We were never bored.
The service is excellent. The staff at the reception area were extremely helpful and even gave my boyfriend a gift for his birthday (Dutch candy and a balloon)!
Easy walk to many attractions and numerous bicycle taxis available around the area if you don't wish to walk. Three great steak houses literally under 30secs walk from the main entrance door.
Very clean quarters and pretty spacious for a European hotel room though I did wish the bathroom had more counter space.
All around great place to stay when in Amsterdam. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting Amsterdam is a true experience. Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre is the ideal starting point for exploring the city. Located in the heart of Amsterdam at a traffic-free square between Central Station and the Dam, the hotel is within walking distance to the canals and all city highlights. Our 4 star hotel featuring stylish rooms and suites, provides free WiFi internet throughout the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Hotel Amsterdam
- Golden Tulip Amsterdam Centre
- Amsterdam Golden Tulip
- Hotel Tulip Amsterdam