US$191
US$182
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$118
  • Pool
US$223
US$210
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$121
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$205
US$194
US$206
US$194
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$132
US$120
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$125
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$72
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Max Brown Hotel Museum Square(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$154
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
2,767 results
All reviewsciel bleuserre restaurantteppanyaki restaurantmichelin starred restaurantshealth clubpillow menuexecutive floorcorner roomturn down servicede pijpcity centrefive star hoteltop floorjunior suitebeautiful hotelrooftop barbusiness trip
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was chosen for us as a part of our Grand European Tour Viking River Cruise. A little out of the way but very near tram and canal boat lines. Our room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was included for us and was a bountiful buffet. There is a spa and pool, but we wanted to see Amsterdam so we did not have time to try either. Just a lovely place with great service!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank earlybird14
HotelOkuraAmsterdam, General Manager at Hotel Okura Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill in your comments on TripAdvisor and share your positive experiences with us about you recent stay at Hotel Okura Amsterdam. This is much appreciated and works very motivating for our team members.

We are always trying to exceed the expectations of our guests and it is extremely rewarding to receive positive feedback about our room, which was beautiful, clean and comfortable for you. As well as the breakfast in La Camelia. Great to hear you have experienced us as a lovely place with great service, thank you!

I truly hope we can welcome you back in a not too distant future. If you have any questions or remarks, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

So, funny story. I come to Amsterdam often (4-5 times per year), and usually stay at the Marriott or the Renaissance. Both were booked, so since Marriott bought Starwood, I tried the W. I will leave the problems with the W for it's own review, but in short, at 2am the first night, I went to a hotel booking site and booked the Okura based on reviews, I had never heard of it. What a nice surprise, walking in the next day.. Classy from the start, I was relieved to see marble instead of the industrial-'chic' over-trying of the W. This is a REAL 5-star hotel. And to top it off, I didn't know it, but they have 4 great restaurant/bars, including 2 Japanese places that were the best I have had in the NL. The rooms are nice, and nice touches for someone on business, like a UK power receptacle, and an A/V panel to plug many sources into the TV, etc. Staff was great. The pool and gym (and spa, although I didn't use it, i checked it out) were GREAT. I can't say enough, this is a legit luxury hotel, in a town where there are nice things, but typically either too 'hip' or too 'old and stale' for me. For those that know Marriott's, it's like a JW Marriott, in other words, perfect for some.

Only reasons not to stay: 1. You like super hip places. It's not boring at all, it just doesn't have fake grafitti on the walls, or a step in the middle of the hotel room (yes... the W has a step in the room. I mean.. who does that? Put a step in a place where you don't know where you are in the middle of the night... please.).. or 2. You want to be in the heart of the city.

If i was only in AMS one night ever, I might not pick this place.. but it's quick to the center too..

In short, if you like a nice, classy, quiet, business traveler friendly place w/ great food, gym and pool, this is it. This will now be my place in AMS. well done.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank GoMets
HotelOkuraAmsterdam, General Manager at Hotel Okura Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Hotel Okura Amsterdam. I have read your comments with great attention and would like to sincerely thank you for notifying me about your experiences regarding your stay on TripAdvisor.

We are always trying to exceed the expectations of our guests and it is extremely rewarding to receive such positive feedback regarding our hotel, this is much appreciated. Mentioning the hotel as a REAL 5-star hotel is very rewarding for the team, added with compliments about the Michelin rewarded restaurants, the room, our staff and the Nagomi Health & Spa. Really lovely to hear these compliments, thank you once again.

Glad to hear this will be your new favorite place in Amsterdam. You are always most welcome to return to our hotel. Therefore we look forward to welcome you to Hotel Okura Amsterdam in the near future. Assuring you of our best care and attention I remain,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The hotel is very beautiful. The bed was super comfortable, it felt like you were sleeping on a cloud. The food at the restaurants in the hotel was Amazing! Everyone who works here is super nice and willing to help.

Stayed: September 2017
HotelOkuraAmsterdam, General Manager at Hotel Okura Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for your recent stay at Hotel Okura Amsterdam and, for expressing your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your experiences.

Additionally thank you very much for your compliments regarding the food at our restaurants, the restaurants in Okura are our signature. Glad you the bed was perfectly comfortable for you and moreover, great to hear you have found our staff as super nice and willing to help!

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in the near future.
Assuring you of our best care and attention at all times I remain,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I enjoyed the hospitality of the Hotel Okura during an international conference hosted by the hotel.
Despite the large number of participants (>500), the hotel staff and infrastructures proved very efficient and the conference benefited from this smooth and welcoming organisation.
The catering of the conference was very pleasant, with tasty and refined dishes. The breakfast buffet was also very nice and diversified.
I only regret that I could not find the time to experience one of the 2 "Michelin-starred" restaurants of the Okura during my stay.
The hotel atmosphere was generally soft and pleasant. I was lucky to be given a renovated room which was large and beautiful with a very comfortable bed and a very nice bathroom. USB sockets were available in numbers to charge mobile devices and the free wifi was also pretty fast. The large TV screen of my bedroom was offering a large choice of TV programs in HD, which is a +.
My room was quiet but unfortunately the air conditioning system was not working and the room was overheated (despite several attempts, the hotel staff did not manage to fix the pb), which led me to keep the windows ajar (they do not open more than 15 cm) so as to secure some fresh air. I used earplugs to avoid being bothered by the noise from the street (which was in practice very small).
Staff in every team of the hotel (reception desk, concierge, housekeeping, breakfast and people overseeing the conference) were very nice and friendly.
Despite its high price range, Hotel Okura is definitely a place to consider if you are planning a comfortable stay in Amsterdam.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
HotelOkuraAmsterdam, General Manager at Hotel Okura Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Guest,

We are always trying to exceed the expectations of our guests and it is extremely rewarding to receive such positive feedback about our staff which managed the fantastic conference to a great success. I am very happy to read that you have had a pleasant stay with us at Hotel Okura Amsterdam and that you were able to enjoy our atmosphere and the renovated room.

Additionally I would like to express my sincere apologies for the fact that the climate control system in your rooms was not working properly. It regrets me that our team has not been able to properly resolve this issue during your stay. Please note that I have shared your comments with our Chief Engineer in order for immediate actions to take place.

I would like to thank you once more for both expressing your kind words and feedback. You are always most welcome to return to our hotel. Therefore we look forward to welcome you to Hotel Okura Amsterdam in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Been at this Japanese hotel for a conference. Super comfortable, upgraded to suit at 12th floor. Nice view of peripheral Amsterdam. Staff very nice they helpef on any matter, including asking for a copy of a nice booklet normally for the room. Excellent breakfast although expensive. Happened to dine in there Blue in the Sky restaurant which, I did not know, is a 2 Michelin star restaurant. A superb dining experience but be ready for the bill: 263 Euros for 2 people. But talent is priceless, isn’t it? Met the chef and visited the kitchen to complete a very nice evening!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HotelOkuraAmsterdam, General Manager at Hotel Okura Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experiences on TripAdvisor after your recent stay at Hotel Okura Amsterdam. Comments of guests enable us to further improve our product and the services offered and are highly appreciated.

I am delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us during a conference and I am most grateful to receive your very positive feedback, which I will happily share with the team. It is great hearing you have had good feelings about our comfortable suite on the 12th floor, with the very special views included. Herewith, also glad to hear you have encountered our staff as very nice and helpful. Furthermore, excellent you have liked our two Michelin restaurant Ciel Bleu!

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in the near future.