US$252
Doubletree
US$176
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$162
Hotels.com
US$221
Movenpick.com
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$88
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$318
US$257
Hotels.com
Hotel Vondel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$105
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Pool
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$174
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$87
Agoda.com
2,833 results
All reviewsciel bleuserre restaurantteppanyaki restaurantmichelin starred restaurantshealth clubpillow menucorner roomexecutive floorturn down servicede pijpcity centrefive star hoteltop floorjunior suitebeautiful hotelrooftop barnespresso machine
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I visited Amsterdam for the first time two years ago and we stayed here. We came back for a week this year for our honeymoon and I had to go back. I love the location of this hotel, the spa and pool/hot tub are perfect, and the food throughout the 3 restaurants is some of the best for any hotel. Two years ago some issues with check in but this year very smooth and friendly plus we upgraded to the top floors and it was amazing! The staff, rooms, and ambiance of this place are all top notch. We had couples massages at the spa and were very pleased. If we ever come back to Amsterdam we will most likely stop here again. Two years ago 4 Star but this year you get 5 stars.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelOkuraAmsterdam, General Manager at Hotel Okura Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Guest,

I hope my reaction finds you well and that you have had a good travel home. First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experiences on TripAdvisor after your recent stay at Hotel Okura Amsterdam. Comments of guests enable us to further improve our product and the services offered and are highly appreciated.

I am thankful to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I am most grateful to receive your very positive feedback, which I will happily share with the team. It is the greatest pleasure hearing you have experienced our staff, room and ambiance as top notch. Furthermore, thank you for the nice comments regarding the location, Nagomi Spa & Health and of course our restaurants. Excellent the check in was smooth and friendly, as we do ordinary.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, fantastic to hear you will most likely stop here again and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in the near future. Assuring you of our best care and attention I remain,

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Cracking hotel. Clean and tidy. Rooms were gorgeous. Reasonable drink prices and loved the rooftop bar!! Staff couldn't do enough for us. Lovely room service also.. had the pancakes and they were fab!

Stayed: February 2017
HotelOkuraAmsterdam, General Manager at Hotel Okura Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Excellent to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us and I am most grateful to receive your very positive feedback, which I will happily share with the team. It is great hearing you have had good feelings about the room and our Twenty Third sky bar. Moreover, great hearing the staff served you with the highest quality.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in Hotel Okura Amsterdam within the near future. Assuring you of our best care and attention I remain,

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel was beautiful staff very welcoming and polite very clean modern hotel 5 mins away from local town which has great bars restaurants and shops and coffee shops . Is a ten min tram ride to dam square . Really pretty location by the canal will defiently stay here again 5*

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelOkuraAmsterdam, General Manager at Hotel Okura Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill in your comments on TripAdvisor and share your positive experiences with us about you recent stay at Hotel Okura Amsterdam. This is much appreciated and works very motivating for our team members.

We are always trying to exceed the expectations of our guests and it is extremely rewarding to receive positive feedback about our beautiful hotel and the very welcoming staff. Please be aware your kind words will be shared. In addition, thank you for complimenting us as a clean modern hotel and the pretty location as well.

Lovely to hear you will definitely stay with us again in the near future. If you have any questions or remarks, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Assuring you of our best care and attention I remain,

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay in this hotel with my 2 sisters. We shared a Junior Suite which was fine with a beautiful bathroom. The hotel offered numerous restaurants, lounges, sky bar and was very central.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank carpinna
HotelOkuraAmsterdam, General Manager at Hotel Okura Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guest,

We are always trying to exceed the expectations of our guests and it is extremely rewarding to receive positive feedback about our Junior Suite. In addition, I am delighted to hear you have liked our Michelin rewarded restaurants, lounges and the Twenty Third bar.

I truly hope we can welcome you back in a not too distant future. If you have any questions or remarks, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Assuring you of our best care and attention I remain,

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We have stayed at the Okura several times and each time were extraordinarily pleased with the hotel, the staff, our room, the pool and the restaurants. At first we were concerned about the distance from center city but the tram makes it easy and we love to walk. The pool is really special. We are returning in April for our 50th anniversary celebration and look forward to dining at least one night at one of the very special hotel restaurants. We usually try to avoid restaurants in hotels but not at the Okura.

Room Tip: executive rooms and lounge are delightful
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelOkuraAmsterdam, General Manager at Hotel Okura Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Comments of guests enable us to further improve our product and the services offered and are highly appreciated. Hereby I would like to thank you for sharing your experiences on TripAdvisor after your recent stay at Hotel Okura Amsterdam.

I am very happy to hear that you have been several times extraordinary pleased with our hotel, the staff, the room, Nagomi Spa and the restaurants.

Glad hearing you will be back in April to celebrate your 50th anniversary. Please contact us to make a reservation for you, as well as for dining in one of our Michelin restaurants. Assuring you of our best care and attention I remain,