Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
US$423
US$350
Orbitz.com
4,136 results
All reviewsurban wingcentral stationgreat locationexecutive rooman upgradered light districtmini barconciergetraincanalbrasseriedamraksaunaeurosminibareurope
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

My wife & I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights for my birthday.on arrival we had complementary drink whilst waiting for our room.when we got to our room we also had a complementary bottle of wine which I thought was a nice touch.our room was in the other part of the hotel so we had to take a couple of lifts to get to our room,people moan about this,i really dont see a problem at all.The room was nice and very clean with a lovely view looking over central station.It was a bit noisey with the window open but fine when closed.we never made it down for breakfast but we did go in the restaurant a few times for breakfast and 3 eggs with ham & cheese with 3 slices of toast for 8:50 euros was a good way to start of the day.The staff were very helpful and pleasant,my wife asked for a ironing board and extra coffee and milk for our room and it was there when we got back from our day out.so all in all my wife & i had a very pleasant stay I would recommend this hotel very central helpful staff,will definitely stay again.Thankyou for my making my birthday most enjoyable :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
ABensalah, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Mr. Stuard D,

Thank you for your comment at Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have you here as a guest in our Hotel.

I’m glad to hear that celebrating your birthday in our hotel was a succes and that you like Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam. We also thank you for your compliments to are employees, we are very happy to work with them.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very we'll located, easy to get in from airport and close to all central attractions. Buffet breakfast was good, but room was very small. There are larger ones available so worth checking. Concierge and reception very helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Located directly opposite Central Station of Amsterdam so close to all the major attractions. However I find the area very touristic and there are much nicer areas in Amsterdam which are not so overrun. Rooms in the "Victoria Wing" are old, used, small and noisy. My room was directly between main street and elevator and the nose level felt like the door was wide open and all guest would pass my bed ... Stayed two nights and apart from checkout and checkin I had to visit reception several times and they had staffed the reception with trainees only. They were nice and trying their best but not experienced of cause.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Spent two nights here for a business trip, and as many others, enjoyed a lot alot the perfect location and the atmosphere. The food was really nice, rooms also. We had the view to the train station, but it wasnt too noisy from my point of view.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank evam634

Dear Eva M,

I’m glad to hear that your stay in Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam was good. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed the room and the food so much.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hotel location is great in the center close to the central station.
Rooms are are good.Satisfied breakfast
Very helpful staff at the reception and concierge service.
Great value for money.
If you plan to walk the city or travel around using public means this is first option location hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends