Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam
Rho Hotel(Amsterdam)
US$321
US$303
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$252
ibis
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$209
US$651
US$384
  • Restaurant
NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$352
Travelocity
US$931
US$814
  • Pool
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$199
US$648
US$540
  • Pool
3,536 results
All reviewsa business class roomgreat locationthe red light districtdam squarequiet streetcentral locationmain buildingwithin walking distancejunior suitebreakfast buffetmini barvery nice hotelhotel barnespresso machinean upgraderiver cruisebusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Stayed 2 nights at this hotel. It has its charm especially passing through the canals before reaching the hotel. The hotel is a bit dated, had high ceiling lobby but 80's. Had the newly renovated rooms and was satisfied especially the service.

Room Tip: always get the newly renovated rooms and not the old ones to enjoy your vacation with a few dollars more.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We travelled by car to this hotel from Brussels .Easy drive to get there ,straight into the parking of the hotel .The parking lot is under the hotel ,not very big .The personnel took care of moving our car when needed .
We visited all the museums ,within walking distance .
Breakfast was very good ,fruits and many sorts of freshly baked bread .
We were offered an upgrade (paying 20 euro per night more ?I think).The room still was not big but clean .The rooms could do with an update .The dining room however is modern ,up to date .
We would go there again ,so well located !

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We stayed here for 6 days. The walk from Central station wasn't bad at all (if you know where you're going). We had a junior suit which was pretty nice. We only had two complaints 1)they forgot to fill the minibar one day and when we called to remind them they filled it but didn't replace the alcohol; 2) that you cannot enter or exit the building from the opposite side of the street (you will know what I'm talking about if you stay in the building on the other side of the street).

The hotel was in a nice area and only one block from the Red Light District and two or so blocks from Dam Square. We have been all over the world and this place does deserve 5 stars for "Trip Advisor".

The breakfast was very good however after 6 days it got kind of redundant. The staff was very professional and accommodating. I would stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Amsterdam.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Nice hotel everyone friendly and the room was clean. 5 minute walk to Dam square and if you are that way inclined the red light district. Great little "coffee shop" around the corner called Bagheera, don't be put off by the interior..

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

The last time I stayed here was about ten years ago and I would have given this place five in rating.

This time I am disappointed. Room 152 smelled bad and the front desk did'nt seem to be suprised. I informed them in the morning and front desk was to inform house keeping about this. When i arrived late afternoon, I asked front desk again if any action was taken. Their answer was that I needed to check the room and inform the front desk if the smell was still there!
The smell was still there..... And this should'nt be my job.

They moved us one floor up which is much better. My problem now is that the chair is full of stains and the bathroom does not have enough light. I informed front desk again and they said house keeping will have a look at this.... Nothing has happened...

The pictures this hotel shows on their site is no where near the same as what I am looking at right now. My expectations were much higher for this hotel. Service is average (does not seem Like I am taken seriously).

Location is good so I'll them average.

This hotel was much better in the good old SAS Radisson days.

My recommendation is if your room is on the other side of the road, find another place to stay with better value for money.

1  Thank Christian C