I just returned from five nights in Amsterdam, four of which I spent at the Museum Square Hotel. The location is great. It's right on a tram line (#16) and practically next door to a number of museums, including the Rijksmuseum and the VanGogh, both of which were great. The front desk staff was very friendly and helped me figure out how to buy and use passes for the tram & bus. The neighborhood has a number of sidewalk cafes and good restaurants to select from and is away from the chaos of Dam Square. The main drawback to this property is that it needs to be remodeled. It just feels tired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conscious Hotel Museum Square is a new type of place to stay designed with today’s independent and discerning travellers in mind. The hotel has a beautiful, cutting edge, contemporary interior but also a sustainable operation designed to be kind to the planet. The choice of how ‘green’ guests want to be is completely up to them and there’s a playful side to the hotel that shows up in little eccentric details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Conscious Hotel Museum Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Museum Square Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Museum Square Hotel
- Museum Square Hotel Amsterdam