US$266
US$238
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

US$259
US$210
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$353/night.

US$205
US$194
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$117
  • Pool
US$227
US$194
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$122
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$132
US$120
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$73
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$125
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Max Brown Hotel Museum Square(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$154
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

All reviewstram stopcity centrelovely bakeryzuid stationtram numbermuseum quarteralbert heijnwould stay here againresidential areanight buspublic transportcoffee machinecomfortable bedclose to the hotelgreat showerlong weekendeasy access
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Perfect Hotel. Just what we needed. We wanted somewhere to rest our head at night and have a shower. We did spend one night in the room we planned on having a quiet drink watching telly but fell asleep quite quickly in the comfy beds. Not too far away from the centre about 15 min tram ride away but a nice walk up into the centre if you like walking.
I would stay here again and highly reccomend this hotel. Staff all very friendly.
Lovely Bakery next door too!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I have stayed here 3 times now, over the years. Most recently in November last year. I have never been disappointed and they have always received my on-line bookings (via their website), processed and my room requests have always been honoured. The last time I pitched early in the morning and they were able to accommodate me, even though check-in wasn't officially until 2 pm. English was 'interesting', but the receptionist could make himself understood, and he certainly was competent. The room was super clean, very comfortable, and everything worked. A previous reviewer commented on slow wi-fi - I found it fine as I am used to pathetic broadband availability and speed back home (S. Africa). Breakfast was perfectly adequate but the breakfast room very small. I would recommend grabbing a 'back' table to be away from the noise and hubub closer to reception, which is very busy with folk checking out in the mornings. Although the food was pretty well generic, it was not as 'plastic' as in USA (euqivalent) hotels for example. The room was well serviced when I was out during the day, and it is an extremely pleasant area to walk around - it feels very safe, and there is a pretty park a few blocks away, behind some fairly up-market apartments. The hotel reception has sturdy umbrellas available for guest sue which was very useful as it rained for most of the time I was there! The reasons for staying here are: Relatively decent value (for Amsterdam), it's quieter than Amsterdam central, it's a residential area, well connected by tram to anything you may wish to do/see in Amsterdam, it's a down-to-earth smallish hotel and feels like home. Do not fear public transport in Amsterdam - I travelled extensively on trains, trams and went on a wonderful 4 hr bike tour - leaving from Tourist Info at Amsterdam Central station.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank SeadogCapeTown
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I spent 5 nights here while on business at the VU. It was an excellent location for travelling to and from the university (Tram number 5) and into the city. There's a grocery store and a bar nearby, and a bakery and coffee shop, which was very convenient. Very little nightlife to speak of, but trams into the city were frequent and reliable. The tram stop is right outside the hotel.

Don't bother paying for breakfast as there is a bakery literally nextdoor to the hotel, and tea and coffee facilities in the room.

For the hotel itself, I have to say that the room was quite dingy, and could use some new carpets and furnishings. The bed was lovely and comfortable but I didn't want to put my feet on the floor due to the old grubby carpet. My advice is to take a pair of slippers or house shoes. I would have stayed somewhere else and paid more if I knew about this in advance.

There's free wifi in the lobby but you have to pay for it if you want it in your room, which was quite annoying and I felt the "free wifi" advertised was somewhat misleading.

Also, the walls are paper-thin -- I could hear every little footstep down the corridor, which was very inconvenient as I was in the city for business and was often awoken by party-goers in the wee hours. The bed was comfy but due to the noise, I didn't get very much sleep.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kristen K
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights in March while attending a convention. The room was well appointed and the bed was very soft, with lovely sheets and pillows. The internet was free, but painfully slow. The breakfast was quite good. The receptionists weren't exactly first rate, but at least satisfactory. Conveniently located 3 bus stops from the convention center and about 15 minutes by tram from downtown. Tram stopped right outside the hotel, which was lovely, although a bit noisy at night.

Overall, a good hotel for the price and location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face the street, so you wont hear the trams at night.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business