Hampshire Hotel - Beethoven Amsterdam
Rho Hotel(Amsterdam)
US$321
US$303
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$252
  • Pool
Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$353
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$209
US$362
US$343
US$651
US$384
  • Restaurant
NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$318
Orbitz.com
US$931
US$814
  • Pool
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$199
  • Restaurant
All reviewstram stopcity centrelovely bakeryzuid stationtram numberalbert heijnmuseum quarterwould stay here againtram takesnight buspublic transportcoffee machinecomfortable bedflat screenlong weekendgreat showerhotel is located
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2013

The best hotel I've ever visited! Great breakfast, very nice staff, clean rooms, great location-very quiet but close to the centre of the city, with a lot of shops and restaurants around. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We stayed at Hampshire Hotel Beethoven Amsterdam for 1 night before our group tour. We arrived at the hotel around 12 noon and of course the room wasn't ready. So we dropped our suitcases and went out for lunch right across the street at a nice little pastry shop. When came back, a room was ready for us. Checked in, got cleaned up, and ready to hit the town. The tram station is right outside of the hotel. Hopped on tram number 5, within minutes, you are in the Museumplein (Museum Square).

It is very easy to get from the airport too. Just take the southern rail line and get off at the first stop, Amsterdam Zuid (South station). Walk across a plaza, up to the street and take tram #5, three stops and you are there.

Room is small but for the price we paid ($148), can't beat it especially during the tulip season.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank IndianaWes
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night in may 2013. For the amount we paid I felt it wasn't value for money. The hotel is dated and the appearance of the hallways remind me of a hostel or somewhere we use to stay on a school trip.
Bedroom was tiny! And you couldn't sit on the toilet without your legs hitting the sink.

The breakfast left a lot to be desired. The selection wasn't
great and I would say the worst I've had in a hotel.

I would only be able to compare it to an over priced travelodge with wifi.

It was probably a 15 minute walk from the centre.

I would say either, stay at a different hotel in the centre or stay at an airport hotel instead and get the train in. It's relatively cheap and only takes 15 minutes or so.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Chr1sj89
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Staff very pleasant, room OK, but you can hear every step next, above and below your room, so don't expect to sleep from 07.00 when others start checking out in the morning. After checking my invoice there was a mistake of 60 euro (reservation costs) which needed refunding back to my credit card.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Perfect Hotel. Just what we needed. We wanted somewhere to rest our head at night and have a shower. We did spend one night in the room we planned on having a quiet drink watching telly but fell asleep quite quickly in the comfy beds. Not too far away from the centre about 15 min tram ride away but a nice walk up into the centre if you like walking.
I would stay here again and highly reccomend this hotel. Staff all very friendly.
Lovely Bakery next door too!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple