We arrived on 11th Jan fairly early in the morning (due to flight time)s and we were expecting not to be able to check-in. To our surprise the desk were able to check us in and away we went for the day. They asked for a Credit Card, something we weren't expecting.......
The room was small, but clean and adequate for our needs. The bed was comfy, although we're not used to a double bed, so smaller than we'd hoped for. Occasionally you could hear other guests in the room opposite, but this didn't bother us too much.
No tea or coffee in the room, which would have been nice to have in the morning. Oh and there's a safe in the room.
The hotel is a great location for walking round the city and would go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eden Hotel Amsterdam – Hampshire Eden is in a unique location. Right on the Amstel and with an abundance of hot spots within easy reach: Rembrandtplein, the Stopera, Waterlooplein, De Kleine Komedie and Theater Carre. Various museums are close by including Rembrandthuis Museum and Foam photography museum. The area is also teaming with options for dining out as well as fantastic shopping streets, such as Kalverstraat and Leidsestraat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Eden Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Eden Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Best Western Amsterdam
- Best Western Eden Amsterdam
- Best Western Hotel Amsterdam