We stayed here for 3 nights.
Ibis hotels basically look similar regardless where you go in Europe.
What I can say about this one: it was clean, big bathroom, good breakfast. I was surprised about the variety of choices in the breakfast. Also the restaurant looked really nice.
I also liked the position of the hotel. We had a canal view on our room and the hotel was 10 minuted walkind distance from the center of entertainment in Amsterdam. Very convenient.
I think you won't be dissapointed if you choose this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera