The hotel is located some 10 minutes walk from the Amsterdam Central Station and also the old city center.
Basically any direction you go you're in the city center in some 10 minutes. The Waterlooplein subway station is some 5 minutes away. There are some 2-3 small stores nearby.
The rooms are ok except maybe the bathroom door closing system witch is quite noisy, disturbing at night. Also, no minibar available witch not quite ok.
In all, quite satisfied with the choice we've made....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera