We stayed in this hotel for two nights. The location is very good as you are walking distance to all the main attractions. Free Wi-fi is also a plus. However, the hotel itself is very average with basic rooms that are very expensively priced. The staff were not that helpful especially as we only got two single beds when we asked for a double. We didn't have breakfast there but they are some nice cafes near by. Next time I would pay a little bit extra and stay somewhere more comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera