This is a great hotel if you are not afraid of a little walk,10 mins to the town centre, the hotel standards were great the room was very clean and cleaned every day to a very good standard, the whole hotel was cleaned to a great standard. Breakfast was good, a little pricey at 16 euros per person, but a good selection of hot and cold food available. The staff were very friendly and the hotel is nice and quiet, well where we were was, ground floor facing into the quad. I would recommend this to anyone looking for mid budget hotel who is happy to walk which we were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera