Reading reviews on Stopera made me book this hotel and I feel that the vast majority are right to say that this hotel is very good. Situated in a tranquil area of Amsterdam but still you are within walking distance from the centre. The rooms are very clean and the bathrooms make you think you are on a cruise liner because of the small size. Still the shower is very comfortable. WIFI is free and this si an added bonus. Breakfast is fine with a nice choice to please most. Staff is very welcoming too. The only hiccup is that my room window facing the street did not open. Therefore you cannot get some fresh air. The A/C worked but it was not as effective, but no big deal as the tempreture in Amsterdam is rarely hot !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera