Stayed in hotel for a long weekend in early July 2014. Good location, with only a 10 minute walk to Dam Square etc. Hotel in perfect condition throughout, staff superb at reception desk - upgraded us to a premium canal-side room, when I told them it was my partner's birthday weekend (a tip I got from another trip advisor reviewer !). The Ibis is a simple hotel, at a good rate (approx £100 per night, per room) with no frills but plenty of comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera