The hotel is very well located, very clean with a good size bathroom, it overlooked a large canal from the window of our room. It is close to open air markets and about a 20 minute walk to Dam Square. The staff were very helpful and were able to assist as needed (taxis etc). Don't be put off by the location or the hotel frontage, not the greatest looking, but given we just want a clean and comfortable place to sleep in a safe area,this worked for us. Breakfast was a bit pricey but the variety is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , ACCOR, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera