A lovely hotel, about 15 min walk from the center, very clean, friendly staff. The room was small but comfortable, the bath small as well but very well organised. Half of the rooms have a view over a canal (so make sure to ask for one of these rooms). The only downside seems to be the price of the breakfast (15 euro/person); and maybe the fact that you can only have sandwiches for lunch at the hotel restaurant. Also, the towels had a funny smell. Bur, all in all, a lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera