2nights in August 2010
Amsterdam is an expensive city. This hotel was prebooked months in advance and it was around 90Euro a night.
Location – good 15min walk from Central train station along the river. 5-10min walk to the central square and shopping region. Metro/tram stops nearby, but everything is accessible by a short 10-15min walk. Huge shower cubicle. Breakfast not included, supermarket within 5 minutes, restaurants 5-10mins to have a meal.
No minibar or tea/coffee facilities.
Our room was next to the elevator - but surprisingly quiet and no problems.
A good hotel for touristy Amsterdam. A little further to walk but does the job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera