Clean rooms; reasonable size for the rate. My room looked out onto a canal that had swans swimming by every morning. Very nice!
The front desk staff was somewhat uneven in competency--but basically, was good.
The breakfast (included in our rate) was amazing! Wide variety of selections.
The wi-fi was erratic (was down one entire day) and not included in the room rate.
I would stay here again if I had business in the area. For a vacation, I would stay somewhere closer to the center and with more atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera hotel is ideally located in the city centre, a few minutes from the Stopera Opera House, Dam Square, Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein. Easily accessible by public transport or by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City Stopera Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City Stopera