“Our Home away from Home”

Amsterdam City Tours
Private Transit Tour: Amsterdam City Tour with Luxury Vehicle
More Info
US$348.96*
and up
Private Amsterdam City tour (hotel Amsterdam to hotel Amsterdam)
Ranked #91 of 425 Tours in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: Book walking, bike and bus tours in and around Amsterdam ! We offer a wide range of sightseeing tours and excursions in Holland.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Amsterdam is like our home away from home. It is a great place to travel to if you want a European experience. The people speak English and are willing to help Americans. The prices are reasonable and there are tons of things to do. It is easy to arrive at the airport and get into the center of the city via train. It is a total walking or biking town. If you have never been to Europe, make Amsterdam your first visit.

4  Thank Linda C

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We booked a tour through company named Tours and Tickets; their offices located throughout the city center and in many places close to major tourist sites. The name of the tour was Historic walking tour. We had an excellent guide named Steve. For three and a half hours Steve was showing us Amsterdam and telling us about the city and people that live in it . There were 13 people in the group, so everybody could see and hear very well, and also ask many questions. Steve was knowledgeable, very enthusiastic,and gave us not only historic and cultural information, but many tips of where to eat, and what other trips to take, It was like spending 3 hours with locals. Without this tour, our trip would not be so informative and enjoyable.

1  Thank stelvlad
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Amsterdam, was a great experience. easy to get around. arrived at airport and just took a train to Shiphol from airport and back about a 20 minute ride. good food.

2  Thank MARIA2012LosAngeles
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Loved the city . Great walking tours & canal rides , & museums . There were many outdoor cafes . The transportation system is a good value & easy to navigate

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Review Summary: Terrible Customer Service and Funds Taken for a fully booked tour, and still awaiting refund.

In my experience booking with Amsterdam City Tours I have not only found their customer service to be poor but they have also wasted my time and taken my money. Went I saw the "Candlelight Cruise" advertised on the site I attempted to book for that evening before all the tickets were sold. On booking the cruise and having the funds taken from my account I received an email detailing that the cruise was full and that it would have to be booked via another company. Frustrated at the fact this company would offer the ability to purchase a cruise without the ability I asked for a refund for the amount. One month later and after exchanging several emails I have still not received this money.

DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS COMPANY.

5  Thank Aaron N
Markus_Jong, Manager at Amsterdam City Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Aaron,

First of all I would like to express our heartfelt apologies for this whole situation. We just looked into this and found out that you booked the Candlelight cruise only 1 hour before the departure, at that time it was already fully booked, but somehow still showed availibility. We always advice to book at least 48 hours in advance to avoid these issues. According to our records we already refunded you already a while ago, that this not show on your account is a bit strange. This was done already before you threatened us to leave bad reviews everywhere by email several times if we did not refund you within 1 day ( which we already did at that time ). Please check your account. Again our apologies for this.

Kind Regards,