Hotel Cordial
US$301
US$290
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$168
  • Pool
US$295
US$240
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$91
US$263
US$248
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$94
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$158
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
US$500
US$412
  • Room Service
All reviewsmadame tussaudscleaned dailycentral hotelbrilliant locationred light districtshort breakexplore amsterdammain attractionsfew minutes walkmaidstram
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I traveled with my best friend, the hotel location is central, 2-10 minut walk to almost all the attractions. the staff is great, helped in suggestions of resturants and navigation. the rooms is clean and looks new.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with innstant.com
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Hotel Cordial was in an ideal location right near all the main sites of Amsterdam and just a 10-15 walk from Amsterdam Central station. I went for 2 nights and went with 10 friends. The hotel is ideal for short breaks away however due to the size of the rooms I would not stay there for a longer amount of time. You just need to look at the buildings in Amsterdam to understand why the rooms are small. The room was spotless, the bed comfy and luckily our room was not noisy at all. As mentioned in other reviews there was no milk provided on the tea tray but not the end of the world. Staff were friendly enough and the lift was a real bonus when coming in a little worse for wear!.
Overall – perfect for a short break but would stay in one of the bigger, more mainstream hotels if I were to go back for longer.
Tip – Down the road, away from Dam Square is a tardis of a organic buffet type restaurant called La Place. Massive amount of choice and fresh, healthy food. A world away from the millions of McDonalds and KFC’s around.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

The windows let in so much noise that I had to check I see if they were wide open! The room was overlooking the street and the noise never stops. There may as well not been any windows at all.
Then the building work starts up at 6am! And this is going to be there for months, if not years.

A colleague stayed in one of the back rooms and said it was just as noisy.

Oh and the cups don't get washed. And the TV light stays on lighting up the whole room with no option of turning it off.

Seriously, how do these places get away with trading?! 160 euros for one night and absolutely no sleep.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Tom_FF_UK
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Best thing about this hotel is the location. 1 minute walk from Dam square! Our room was perfect expect the walls were filthy which was bizarre as everything else was modern and spotless. All they need is a wash down or a lick of paint so there really isn't any excuse. However this would not put me off returning again and I would still recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank cubs89
Reviewed 6 April 2014

business trip - hotel booked by secretary
extremely pricey. first night was charged at €200 like the Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, which is in a different league.
the hotel is on Damrak which is a very busy road and I could not sleep, which was upsetting as I visited Amsterdam on business and not for leisure. When I complained to the hotel staff about the noise I was told that it was my fault to have booked a hotel in the center. I asked if I could change hotel and I was told that I would have to pay for the extra two nights anyway. On top of that the attitude of the person I spoke to was the most unprofessional I have ever come across on a business trip, which is not really tolerated . I am not surprised they get so many "terrible" reviews in this site

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business