Hotel Casa
Hotel Victorie(Amsterdam)
Hotel Arena(Amsterdam)
QO Amsterdam(Amsterdam)
3,011 results
All reviewsamstel stationcity centreamsterdam amstelmetro and train stationmodern hotelrooftop barmin walkfree wifirent a bikebusiness trippublic transportcity taxstayed here for nightsquiet areadouble roomvisiting amsterdamcasa400
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Very nice and clean, a train/taxi ride away from the centre, this can be a pain when returning late.
As a hotel,no complaints really, We asked reception to charge our phones and they did this happily without charging us, we did not manage to sample the food at the the restaurant but it looked very nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tremz
Reviewed 18 April 2014

For a conference hotel, the Wifi connection was horrible! Moreover, my room was pretty noisy, I could hear everything from the corridor as well as the cars from the streets. If your sensitive regarding your sleep, you should choose another hotel or check beforehand if some of the rooms are less noisy. Most of the staff was friendly, however, when I had to check out, I was handled by the most unfriendly receptionist I ever met.

Room Tip: My room was pretty noisy (noise of the traffic). Maybe some of the rooms are located on a more quiet street.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BeickyS
hvugts, Manager at Hotel Casa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Casa 400!
We highly appreciate that you are sharing your experiences on Tripadvisor.

Hotel Casa 400 is striving to exceed the expectations of the guest, unfortunately we could not meet this in the situation you described. I apologize for this! We will share your feedback with the departments involved,for preventing this in the future.

Kind regards,

Luuk Verzijl
Manager on Duty

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This hotel had exactly what I want from a business hotel: clean simple comfortable rooms; nice breakfast, fast free no fuss WiFi.

In addition, it was easy to get to by public transport (though it's certainly not central) and it has this quirky feel that makes it a fun place to visit without being overbearing.

There was a conference there when I visited and the conference facilities were superb for a small conference of a few hundred.

I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2014

All went well this time, except the fact that the check in clerk mis-programmed our keycards and we had to return to the lobby.

We will be back again for sure and hope that the reception clerks learn how to be interested in the needs of the customer and not just respond "we don't do that" when asked if we could have a bottle of water on our rooms.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2014

It was very hard to choose a hotel in Amsterdam since accommodation can be very expensive when compared to other cities. The decision was whether to choose a hotel right in the very centre or to stay in one just slightly out. For the same price, Casa 400 offers great comfortable and clean accommodation at a lower price than hotels right in the centre and the good thing is that Amstel station is just round the corner from the hotel. Besides that, there are 3 Metro lines that take you to centraal station in just 4 mins apart from trams. Transport system in Amsterdam is the most efficient system I have ever used and not expensive at all. This same station connects perfectly to Schipol airport and to many other cities. So I suggest all readers not to feel discouraged with the location of this hotel. Breakfast is well assorted and despite staying in the hotel for 7 nights, we did not get fed up of having the same food. The rooms are very clean and the hotel is still quite new. The area is also very safe even at night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple