Hotel Nadia
US$264
US$199
Room Mate Hotels
  • Restaurant
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$175
  • Pool
US$261
US$238
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$79
US$365
US$238
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$157
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$83
4,126 results
All reviewssteep stairsbreakfast roomanne frank housedam squarefresh flowers in the roomrooms are smallyour luggagechurch bellscentral locationfriendly hotelno elevatorcanal viewsingle roomexcellent locationyogurtmini fridgetea and coffee
Reviewed 14 August 2012

The hotel wasnt a bad pace at all, rooms a little pokey but it is in a great area with actual Dutch people it seems. Hell while in Rome ? The hotel manager and staff were always over the top to help you out, I am sure they are all of one family running the hotel if that says anything.
Explore the area around the hotel as this seems to be where some of the real people live, good cafes and bars, good coffee and some cool clothes shops.
So give it a go and make sure to look around the area, and yes there are some coffee shops over this side of town but not the tourist type.
I truely love Amsterdam

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark_Little2
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Although we only stayed for one night, that was long enough for us to be charmed by this lovely hotel. If you are looking for some bland American hotel with huge rooms and everything neutral, then this isn't for you, but if you are travelling to see different cultures, and enjoy places with character, then try Hotel Nadia out! Possibly the cutest lightshades I've ever seen, and rooms of a fair size (not huge but certainly enough room for the two of us and our luggage, pretty average size by European standards), with a stunning full canal view. I loved the personal service - we were met half way up the entry stairs and our bags taken, and when we got to the front desk they greeted us by name and gave us complimentary welcome drinks. I admit I was worried about the stairs and the size of the rooms based on some reviews, but I'm glad I chose Nadia Hotel because it was a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KellyB1985
Reviewed 9 August 2012

This is my second stay at Hotel Nadia... I was not disappointed. It's at a convenient location to Central Station. There is a tram station just one block up from the hotel. The staff is always kind, always helpful, the breakfast offered is always very good. I just can't enough good things about this hotel. They make me feel special when I'm there.. I would recommend this hotel, absolutely.

Room Tip: 413! Ask for it! Fantastic view, fantastic room! Balcony
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank leighlati
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Our family had a decent stay at this simple hotel. The rooms are clean and the beds decent. We were on the 2nd Floor and it's a bit loud outside but we slept fine with ear plugs. The breakfast is pretty minimal but fine for continental. The entryway stairs are unbelievably steep. We had no trouble and the hosts carried up the luggage, but I think that older or less agile people might be bothered.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Okay, so when you first come in and see the steep, massive flight of stairs -it may put you off. I had been travelling through Europe before arriving into Amsterdam, so I was all ready used to stairs. I can not stress, how much I would recommend Hotel Nadia.

Their service is amazing, they laugh and joke with you and go beyond the call of duty. I stayed with a couple of friends, and they really looked after us. This isn't a five star hotel, but it's comfortable, the breakfast is tasty and as long as you get treated like you are in a five star hotel -who can complain? The rooms are on the small side, but when in Amsterdam -are you really going to spend all your time in your hotel room?

I loved this place, it is SO close to everything and great value for money. I know my friends agree that good service and value for money is something you really look for when travelling. I'm planning to come back to Amsterdam as I was only there for five days and still had so much I wanted to do, I will stay with Hotel Nadia again on my return, without a doubt! :)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends