“Our stay at Hotel Nadia”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Nadia

Hotel Nadia
Ranked #120 of 364 Hotels in Amsterdam
Liverpool
“Our stay at Hotel Nadia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2012

Our recent visit to Amsterdam was enhanced by our stay at Hotel Nadia. This was our second stay at the hotel and we were given a warm welcome and a bouquet of flowers in the bedroom. All the staff at the hotel are extremely friendly and very helpful. The facilities are very good. Our luggage was transported to and from our room. We are looking forward to our next stay at the hotel. Ascending the stairs is excellent exercise, although regrettably for those visitors with a health issue, climbing the stairs is not advisable.

Room Tip: Fourth floor on canal side is more picturesque.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (618)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

Great Location..10-13 minutes walking distance to the main amsterdam city center. Supermarket close by as well for those on a budget. But if you are disabled then this is not the place for you as the steps to those hotels are so narrow and so many - it was a workout by itself. (I didnt see any lifts as well) . Manager and staff were great - they helped with the luggage and all on those steps and gave us a bottle of water everytime) . Breakfast was ok we had cheese and ham and toast and cereals - usual I would say.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Kiev, Ukraine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012

If you go to Amsterdam, then to live only in the hotel "Nadia". This is a very beautiful and comfortable hotel. It is located near the center of town to all attractions can be reached within 5-10 minutes. Very good impression left about smart and friendly people who work at the hotel. They are always ready to help in any matter. Many thanks for a great holiday!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Doha
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

Great location, within a 7 iron of the Anne Frank House!

Yes, the steps are very steep, but the very nice men will help you with your bags!!

Great 4 bed family room, with an awesome view!!

Good breakfast, included

The Nadia is a very good option for families in Amsterdam!

Room Tip: 4 beds for families!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

Manager and personnel: great! Always kind, available, smiling. Thanks a lot to all of you and special thanks to the Manager for the excellent suggestions as for the places to visit!
Excellent location of the hotel: very close to Dam Square, one of the nicest views on the canals of Amsterdam!

• Stayed August 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

I was on my way to Moscow and had a 22 hour layover in Amsterdam. I figured I should take advantage of the long stop over and have a look at this city. I searched online for some hotels to stay in, and I was attracted to the pictures of Nadia so I decided to stay here for one night. It is such a great hotel! Seriously, I wish I could have stayed longer because I absolutely loved my room it was so cute and perfect. This is a really pretty hotel with a great location. It's not too far from the train station and close to some attractions like the Anne Frank house.

The staff is really friendly and hospitable. The manager is such a nice guy too. I've never been so warmly welcomed at a hotel ever!

Anyway, if I'm ever back in Amsterdam, I will definitely be staying here again and I highly recommend this place to anyone. A word of caution, yes the stairs are very steep so be careful. If you have heavy / large luggage ask the staff to assist you in carrying it up and down the stairs.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Meisha G
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

Having read several reviews before going, I knew what to expect at Hotel Nadia. The room was a street side room on the first floor, so was a bit noisy, but it didn't bother anyone as I use earplugs and the rest of the family sleep like logs. I was told on booking that it was a street side room so this was no surprise. As it was a family (4) trip, the staff didn't have a lot of choice I guess. The weather was warm, and so was the welcome, as we were offered a cold drink from the fridge in reception (complimentary) on arrival. We arrived around 11.30am, and although check-in isn't officially until 2.00pm (I think), they said we could wait a few minutes in the breakfast room until they had cleaned our room, and we could move in straight away, which was very welcome. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and accommodating, and intent on making our stay as easy and pleasant as possible. Extra pillows were provided promptly on request, and with a smile. We enjoyed our stay at the Nadia, and would recommend it to anyone, for the value, the cleanliness, the location, and the genuinely friendly welcome & service.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family