Hotel Nadia
US$275
US$248
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$117
  • Pool
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$104
US$372
US$271
Hotels.com
US$260
US$228
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$156
  • Bar/Lounge
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$100
4,126 results
All reviewssteep stairsbreakfast roomanne frank housedam squarefresh flowers in the roomrooms are smallyour luggagechurch bellscentral locationfriendly hotelno elevatorcanal viewsingle roomexcellent locationyogurtmini fridgetea and coffee
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel has made our stay so enjoyable!! First they gladly stowed our luggage until check in time at 2:30. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. The stairs are steep just like everywhere else in old Amsterdam. They upgraded our room to a balcony room and we enjoyed mornings out there even though it was December 10th. The breakfast room is a lovely space.
The room was very small but we are tiny house enthusiasts so it was like a field trip for us!! The Dutch can put a toilet in ANY place.
Dont hesitate to book this hotel!!

2  Thank Denise D
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We got back this morning stayed 3 nights in this hotel! Very very friendly staff, we had a room with balcony which had a lovely view the room was spotless In fact the whole hotel was immaculate! Such a cosy warm friendly hotel! Will definitely be staying again next year! Perfect location, I could go on and on..... It was just amazing

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dominiquechris
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Just got back had a brilliant time. Lovely little hotel. Great price. Great location. Great continental breakfast. Small clean cosy rooms. Friendly staff. Overall really good!!! Next time in Amsterdam will definitely stay here again. Boom...

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ror2dacor
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel 3 nights and it was a great experience. The room was clean, there were fresh flowers waiting for us when we arrived, a very nice touch. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome, even in the middle of the night when we returned from the nearby entertainment. The only thing that this hotel has against it is the stairs. There is no elevator, and the stairs are steep, and it feels like they go on forever, so if you have any issues climbing stairs, I recommend you look somewhere else. There are no ground floor rooms, even the reception is on the second floor. Our room was on the top floor, and the staff carried our huge bags all the way up and all the way down, so all we had to do really was get ourselves up and down.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I spent a night a few doors down at the Clemens Hotel but they were booked for the rest of my weekend so I moved here. It is the same owner but the hotels are very different. Based on the accommodation alone I would have given 3 stars but the staff here are so nice, so helpful and so accommodating that I had to give it another star.

I will say upfront that this hotel is very, very clean and the neighborhood is fantastic. However it is hard to believe it's the same owner. While they're both small (typical for Amsterdam, I think), the level of decor is much higher at the Clemens. Very modern and upscale looking. The Nadia is more downmarket and needs some improvements. Lighting comes to mind first. Maybe new towels without holes in them!

My first night the hotel was totally full and I was put into a top-floor room that was so small the bathroom door wouldn't open all the way because of the bed. Consequently, I had to enter the bathroom by turning sideways and sliding in! It was more like an old-time cruise ship cabin!

However, to be fair, the manager was apologetic about it and moved me into a canal view room the next night, which was completely unexpected and lovely - and nicer. They even moved my bags for me! This is why I gave them the extra star; they work hard to make your stay as nice as possible. They even put fresh flowers in your room.

I can't say enough about the neighborhood. Close to everything, even when walking. The Jordaan is charming and the "Nine Streets" area has fantastics boutique shops and restaurants. The tram is practically in front of the hotel so you can't beat it.

I discovered Amsterdam is an incredibly expensive city so this hotel is a pretty good deal.

Room Tip: A canal view room is very nice if it's in your budget or if you luck out like I did. It's a little noisier but hardly an issue. The windows seem to be pretty insulating.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo