Hotel Nadia
Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
US$464
US$353
  • Room Service
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$91
  • Restaurant
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$171
  • Pool
US$263
US$239
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$158
  • Bar/Lounge
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$94
US$449
US$422
4,125 results
All reviewssteep stairsbreakfast roomanne frank housedam squarefresh flowers in the roomrooms are smallyour luggagechurch bellscentral locationfriendly hotelno elevatorcanal viewsingle roomexcellent locationyogurtmini fridgetea and coffee
Reviewed 12 May 2014

It's my first to travell in The Netherlands.
I chose this hotel is because it was specially introduced by other Japanese traveler in a very famous travel book in Japan which name is "Globe-Trotter Travel Guide Book" ,and it suggest to stay in this hotel if you want to have a good trip.
The hotel is quite near the Royal Palace, Western Church and tram station, it is very convenient to go any place you want, and also it is near a big supermarket, I bought some present for my friends there.
The staff of the hotel is very kind and warm, make me feel not any uncomfortable but just like at home.
I would like to choose this hotel if I have a chance to come back to Amsterdam again.

Thanks to Nadia Hotel and the staff of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Koji20140512
Reviewed 11 May 2014

A lovely, cosy hotel with complimentary drink (non alcoholic) and fresh flowers in the room on arrival (nice touch), continental breakfast more than adequate. Room is rather small, but importantly very clean, and is quite comfortable considering the size with a wall mounted flatscreen TV and a mini-fridge in the room. Bathroom is compact. The building is really sweet and quaint. The steep typically Dutch staircase can be demanding if you are not used to it. If noise is an issue, ask for a room facing away from the street.

The location is superb (on the corner of Keizersgracht, 2 minutes walk from Westerkirk) in the Jordaan district in Amsterdam, about 5 minutes walk from Dam Square and about 2 minutes walk from Ann Franks house. In summary, a great location, competitively priced, comfortable clean place to stay with decent breakfast and welcoming, frienddly staff.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Amsterdam for a few nights.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Hotel Nadia is infused with charm in the heart of Old Amsterdam. It is about a 10 minute walk from Central Station. Never mind the 37 steps to reach the reception (no elevators), but they do happily transport your luggage up to your room. The room was small but very efficient, with a fridge, a safety box, plenty of light, and a small balcony with two chairs. I was greeted with a bouquet of flowers after I settled in. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. I was encouraged to help myself to coffee or tea from the breakfast room at any time. The hop on hop off bus stopped directly across the street and canal boat hop on hop off was a 5 min. walk. Anne Frank Museum, a very popular attraction, was just around the corner. I would recommend Sara's Pancake Cafe next door as a sweet spot for typical Dutch pancakes coupled with a latte.

1  Thank Donnie S
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Have been coming to Amsterdam for several years , quite often twice a year and at long last have found the perfect place to stay. Several other central hotels have been a great let down for various reasons. However The Nadia will certainly become my regular place to put my head down for the night. A family run establishment, everyone is very welcoming a complimentary drink on arrival (non alcoholic), fresh flowers in the room, continental breakfast more than adequate, TV in the room with several British channels available. Also there is a small fridge which is good for storing food and drinks. Room itself was a bit dated but importantly it was very clean with fresh towels every day. The only slight downside were the steep stairs however on booking through The Nadias own website they advise of this before booking.Location of the hotel is excellent 15 minute walk to Central Station. Need to go now to book my next trip for October this year, cant wait.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper like myself just ask for a "quiet room" usually to be found at the rear of the hotel.
1  Thank Douglas D
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I felt cheated by this hotel after reading some good reviews on Tripadvisor. It is in a good location in Amsterdam but is simply a terrible hotel.

Almost all of the staff were lovely and very friendly. There is nothing wrong there. The rooms were absolutely tiny however. It is difficult to explain just how small the rooms are. The bathroom was almost unusable. The sink was, again, tiny, and the toilet was placed in such as a way that if you were to sit, your left leg was in the area for the shower. The bathroom was in an L shape which I don't think I could have lay down in straight (I'm about 6 foot).

There are lots of stairs but this was made clear upon booking, so this was not an issue. We did not try breakfast as we liked to try different places in the city, so I cannot comment on that aspect.

The room was dusty and I did have have four separate bites on me from, what I can only assume, was mites. Upon returning to the UK we have had to wash and antibacterialise everything just to be on the safe side.

Main point is this - it is an absolutely tiny hotel. It could use half the number of rooms to make the remaining rooms comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple