Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
slytuna
Johannesburg, South Africa

Amazing staff & great value

Review of Hotel Nadia
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Feb 2021
A very convenient location right in the centre of the city, currently serving a simple continental breakfast straight to your room at your desired time. If you're looking for a simple hotel in a great location with the best value, I'd highly recommend this hotel.

I have to compliment the staff at Hotel Nadia, extremely friendly & professional, which made it a pleasure to stay here.
Date of stay: January 2021
3.9 miles from Hotel Nadia
Free parking
View more hotels in Amsterdam
4,677 results
All reviews steep stairs anne frank house breakfast room dam square rooms are small bouquet of flowers your luggage church bells no elevator friendly hotel central location canal view yogurt excellent location mini fridge tea and coffee street noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021

Very friendly staff, perfect location with lots of attractions within walking distance.
Typical Amsterdam house with stars and rooms everywhere. Close to canals. Beautiful surroundings. It was even possible to park the car nearby, after a few rounds. We were there during Corona-times, bur we felt very safe all the time.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Milgenomeuropa
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

Very very nice Hotel in the Center of Amsterdam! Very authentic Hollandfeeling inside and very freindly people must say. Sadly becuse of Corona we couldnt expirience the Lunchroom, but therefore they make a big and nice Breakfast which they bring you at the Room.
Definitly is worth the price!
A plus point also is that you are very close to the Center. We can't wait to go there again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ThiHin
Reviewed 27 December 2020

Just back from a stay at Hotel Nadia.Nice hotel in the centre of Amsterdam. Nice room with a balcony and great view. Breakfast in our room, verry nice staff. And great prices. we will cerainly come bach at Nadia

1  Thank 344willemb
Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

There’s literally only two good sides to this place
It’s staff, very courteous and the location.
I got a room upgrade and to be honest, on one side I was thankful and on the other side I was asking myself “if this is an upgrade, what did I book into”

This hotel has endless downsides
1/ if you don’t like stairs or can’t walk, this place is not for you.

2/ watch for the hidden cost, I didn’t realize you have to leave a deposit of 10€ for the TV remote and the room key, I’ve traveled extensively and never heard of or seen anything so absurd!!

3/ rooms are small, if you’re tall and sit on the toilet, you won’t be able to close the door, this is also the first hotel I didn’t see a toilet brush! Walls are thin and unfortunately I had two loud persons talking loudly at 4am, it’s as if they were in my room!

Going down as the worst hotel I ever stayed.
If you have any level of hotel experiences, save yourself from this.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank dg_darren
Reviewed 25 November 2020

Without a doubt, they are literally the BEST!
Starting from the arrival, I was warmly welcomed by the staff and the manager, and they helped me with the luggage. The room is SUPER cozy and fully arranged with everything you need besides a great view of the canal. No need to mention how clean it was, the room service is above perfect!

All of the staff is extremely friendly, they are always smiling, very helpful, and spreading all the time happy vibes, which surely added up to the experience.
The restaurant is very flexible, they offer fresh breakfast every day " which I really appreciate" and the dinner is so hell yummy!

Since I was alone, two amazing ladies from the staff organized me a day trip, and we spent the day together walking through the town & I truly enjoyed their company. A special thanks to them ;)

Honestly, the atmosphere was so special and made me feel at home. All the respect and love to the manager, he is a real gentleman who does a great job here which is clearly seen in their excellent hospitality!

Date of stay: November 2020